Apply for Prosper North's Business Support Programme
13 January 2020
Prospoer North is a new, free business support programme for culture and heritage organisations to help them become stronger and more impactful. The deadline to apply for their second of three cohorts is 3rd February 2020.
Creative United’s Prosper North programme provides free, tailored business support for organisations who bring culture and heritage to life in the North of England, and is funded by the National Lottery Heritage Fund.
Co-delivered with a network of cultural and heritage specialist business advisors, and partners Key Fund, Bates Wells and Social Investment Business, Prosper North is supporting 80 organisations between May 2019 and May 2021. The programme will stimulate growth and increase positive impacts in communities. More organisations will be ready to access investment and secure social finance from the Government-backed Northern Cultural Regeneration Fund, managed by Key Fund.
- The first (of three) cohorts has now been enrolled on a 6 month programme of workshops, 1:1 support and peer working
- The application process is open now for the 2nd cohort, and the next deadline is 3 Feb 2020.
For more information and to apply, visit www.creativeunited.org.uk/services/prospernorth/
- Full presentation / briefing about Prosper North: https://youtu.be/pKclqvn4HAw (14 min 18 secs)
- Clip - What type of organisations can benefit from Prosper North?https://youtu.be/XKUB8b5H10Y (1 min 10 secs)
- Clip - What can Prosper North help with? https://youtu.be/5fIbHDpFjsk (1 min 32 secs)
- Ten Ways Business Support Can Help Transform Your Organisation:https://www.creativeunited.org.uk/ten-ways-business-support-can-help-transform-your-organisation/
- Q&A: Making the most of the Prosper North opportunity: https://www.creativeunited.org.uk/how-can-i-make-the-most-of-prosper-north/