Skip to content

Are you considering Export in 2015?

UKTI knows why you and your business should be thinking Export this year.

Why should I consider Export in 2015?

In the last year alone we have supported over 2,500 local businesses to access a wide range of services from structured programmes and regional events to overseas market visits and in-depth market research. This toolbox of dedicated support has resulted in over £176,510,000 business wins, £424,000,000 sales orders and helped over 1,000 regional businesses export for the first time.

Can you afford to overlook these opportunities in 2015?

Whether you're business is in the first stages of identifying export prospects or a seasoned exporter looking to new territories our North West International Trade Centre can support your journey.

On average, firms new to international trade benefit from a 34% increase in productivity in their first year of exporting alone!

"Going global enables a level of growth not otherwise possible" says 57% of UKTI customers surveyed

The UK has only 0.8% of world population and without International Trade your business is missing out the other 99.2% of potential buyers for your product/service.

Can you afford to miss out?

Call our North West International Trade Centre today to find out how we can support your business.
Tel: 0333 320 0392
Email: info@uktinorthwest.co.uk